Registration and Attendees
You have 3 options to attend ICRACE 2023
1. You can register and submit the paper report to ICRACE via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The report can be submitted to ICRACE2023 through the submission system: link to the submission system
3. You can add ICRACE2023 conference secretariat staff to submit through the WeChat QR code below
1. Each regular registration for paper contacts a minimum of 4 pages and maximum of 6 pages.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (beginning at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts, and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
◆ Accommodation ◆ Visa application fee ◆ Transportation fee
5. Each paid registration covers only one paper and one attendee.
6. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as listener.
The paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot attend the conference, but substitute participants are welcome.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
◀ 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund.
◀ 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund.
◀ Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email.
The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well. The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
♦As the Author, you will publish the manuscript and deliver a paper presentation on ICRACE 2023, orally or poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
♦As a Presenter, you can deliver a presentation on ICRACE 2023, but the presented manuscript will not be published. An abstract is necessary to submit.
♦As a Listener, you can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making a presentation nor having a paper published.